Dr P V Sesha Sai
235, Federal Row Dr # 201
COLLIERVILLE TN 338017
13th June 2007
Detox Menu Plan
Processed foods and harmful chemicals in our environment cause stress to Human body. Toxicity of synthetic pesticides undermines the health. Incidentally we have no other go than to allow such toxins to enter blood stream effecting brain function, mood and energy level. It also causes secondary immune and bio chemical reactions. Our digestive tract has the highest amount of immune activity of any area in the human body, making the detoxification process a natural way in the day to day life.
However, it is to be remembered that DILUTION IS THE BEST SOLUTION FOR POLLUTION. Flushing toxins with the fluids are considered as very much ideal for today’s human life.
The following are some tips:-
1) Take at least two glasses of fresh water preferably filtered and if possible one glass of water with a half lemon squeezed into it. This shall be the first ever exercise soon after getting up from the bed.
2) One fruit at room temperature at the breakfast time to be chewed well to be followed by a bowl of cooked whole grain adding a spoon or two of butter.
3) Between 10.00.a.m and 3.00p.m, it is essential to take a cup or two of veggie water adding a little sea salt.
4) During lunch, one or two medium bowls of various streamed vegetables like potatoes, green beans, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, cabbage etc., which has to be chewed well.
5) Dinner is also suggested in the similar fashion
6) Tea is suggested in between one or two times to refresh oneself but purely herbal teas like Chamomile, peppermint or blends etc.
It is likely that one may feel a little weak in the first two or three days of this application process, but by 3rd or 4th day one may feel like adjusted and comfortable.
Dr P V Sesha Sai